An Array of Printed Circuit Board Offerings for Diverse Industrial Applications
Since our inception, we at Sierra Assembly have always strived to meet all the standard and custom PCB assembly requirements of customers. Over the years, we have upgraded our facility with the latest in design and assembly technologies and equipment. We have also brought in more knowledgeable and experienced designers and engineers, who can provide custom solutions. This has resulted in a range of PCB assembly capabilities for clients to choose from.
Eclectic Industrial PCB Assembly Offerings
Today, we are capable of providing assembly services for a variety of industrial PCBs. The details of the PCB assembly types that we offer are provided below.
- Rigid PCBs: The first iteration of the printed circuit board, rigid PCBs are designed and manufactured mainly using copper and FR4 materials. The copper is used to create the various layers of the PCB, while FR4 panels are used as the insulation. Rigid printed circuit boards are known for their noiseless operation, immovable surface, and compact sizes. Click here to get details on application information.
- Flexible PCBs: As the name suggests, these circuit boards are produced using flexible circuits. They are used as an alternative to rigid circuit boards in applications where there are space constraints, or where there is a need to connect the PCB to a remote device. The benefits of flex PCBs are a reduction in size and weight, ability to undergo numerous bending cycles, and can be used in harsh application environments. Click here to get details on application information.
- Multilayer PCBs: Multilayer circuit boards have three or more conductive layers. The layers alternate between the core and prepreg materials. These can include Teflon, epoxy glass, or ceramic materials. These circuit boards are known for their small sizes, immense densities, increased flexibility, and strong EMI shielding. Click here to get details on application information.
- Burn-in PCBs: The term burn-in refers to a process, which is performed on PCB components to ensure reliable performance. The burn-in process is performed to see whether the PCBs and their components can withstand high temperatures, and immense amounts of stress. High Tg FR4 materials are used for applications with temperatures up to 250oC, while polyimide material is used for temperatures above 300oC. Click here to get details on application information.
- Lead-free PCBs: Lead-free PCBs are designed to adhere to the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive. These circuit boards are free from substances like cadmium, mercury, and polybrominated biphenyls and diphenyls. Tin copper is usually the choice of materials for solder finishes. Lead free solder allows for dramatic size reductions, tighter pitches, and easier PCB mass production. Click here to get details on application information.
- Single Sided PCBs: These PCBs are designed with a single conductive layer. They are cost-effective platforms, and are suitable for low density designs. Single sided PCBs can be manufactured quickly due to their simple design. They can be produced with a variety of surface finishes according to the application. Click here to get details on application information.
- Double Sided PCBs: Also known as double sided plated boards, these circuits are built for applications that utilize intricate and complex technologies. The design possibilities for these PCBs are numerous. They can be designed as surface mounts, or with high copper densities, and with a variety of solder coatings. Click here to get details on application information.
- Box Build Assemblies: These products are enclosures designed to store PCB assemblies. They are designed as a cost-effective solution for customers. Box builds consist of primary assembly and subassemblies. The assemblies comprise electronic components, mechanical parts, and electro-mechanical components. Box build assemblies can be custom designed with different types of panels, cable and wire assemblies. Click here to get details on application information.
- High Temperature PCBs: These PCBs are designed to support electronic products and equipment used in applications with elevated temperatures and high thermal loads. They are assembled using high glass transition temperature (Tg) materials. The use of these materials ensure that the PCB will not suffer from mechanical stresses, electrical impedances, dielectric losses. Click here to get details on application information.
- High Reliability PCBs: High reliability PCBs are designed to support applications with high frequencies and extreme environments. The PCBs are assembled using high quality materials. All of the materials adhere to IPC specifications. These PCBs are used in challenging environments, and are designed to maintain stability and performance reliability. Click here to get details on application information.
All of Sierra Assembly’s printed circuit boards and assembly processes adhere to IPC, ISO
, and RoHS regulations
. Our focus is on high quality, impeccable design, and enduring performance. If you would like to know more about our PCBA offerings, please contact us, or send us a Request for a Quote.