Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) is used in almost every second instrument used today. The boom in technological advancement is the reason behind this. However, there is no one size fits all approach here. Different applications demand differently assembled circuit boards. The printed circuit boards may function as expected, if the are assembled by experts, who have a good understanding of PCB manufacturing. You can find a number of manufacturers in the US, who will help you get PCBs assembled based on your requirements. Sierra Assembly Technology, Inc.stands tall among all the manufacturers, with their vast experience in the field. We not only assemble PCBs, but also do a thorough testing of the assembled boards.
PCB Assembly Capabilities of Sierra Assembly
We can provide you PCB assembly service with the following capabilities:
||1 - 5 Days, 1 - 2 Weeks and Scheduled Deliveries
Full Turnkey, Partial Turnkey and Kitted/Consigned
Surface Mount (SMT), Thru-hole, Mixed Technology (SMT/Thru-hole),Single and double sided SMT/PTH , Large parts on both sides, BGA on both sides
||Laser cut stainless steel and Nano-coating
||Passive components smallest size 0201,Fine pitch components smallest size 8 Mils pitch, Leadless chip carriers/ BGA, VFBGA, FPGA & DFN, Connectors and terminals
||Reels, Cut tape, Tube and Loose parts ||
X-ray analysis, AOI and Microscope to 20X
Leaded and Lead-free/RoHS compliant
ITAR Certified, IPC-WHMA-A-620, ISO 13485, ISO 9001:2015+ AS9100D, IPC-CC-830B Compliant, SBA certified, J-STD-001 in house Certified Trainer
Other PCB Assembly Capabilities
Besides those mentioned above, here are our few more PCB assembly capabilities:
- Mechanical Assembly
- Electromechanical Assembly
- Repair/Rework Services
Testing & Inspection Capabilities
We not only help you assemble PCBs, but also provide testing as a part of our assembly service. This helps us ensures that the assembled circuit board is free from any defects. Here are our testing capabilities:
- X-ray Testing: This testing is commonly performed on Quad-flat No-lead (QFN) PCBs, and Ball Grid Arrays (BGAs).
- Visual Inspection: As the name implies, visual inspection involves a general quality check of the circuit board.
- Functional Testing: In this, we check the functionality of the PCB, and ensure whether the performance is according to the expectations.
- Automated Optical Inspection (AOI): We perform the automated optical inspection to check whether any components are missing. The solder paste, polarity, and 0201 components are also checked in this inspection.
- In-Circuit Testing (ICT): In-circuit testing is done to check whether there are any shorts, or opens in the circuit. Besides this, it also checks the capacitance, resistance, and other quantities to ensure that the PCB assembly is done right.
Are you looking for a manufacturer, who can help you assemble high-quality printed circuit boards for your application? You have arrived at the right place. Sierra Assembly Technology, Inc. has a team of expert engineers, and knowledgeable staff, which understands the exact requirements of the customers in less time, thanks to their vast experience. We have a well-equipped facility, which helps us manufacture only the best, and high-quality printed circuit board assemblies. Would you like to know more about our PCB assembly services? Get in touch with us at the earliest. You can also request a quote if you have any specific requirements.