At Sierra Assembly, we have the manufacturing capabilities to assemble single-sided, double-sided, multilayered and up to 12 layered rigid PCBs. Over the years, we have gained the trust of customers from varied industries owing to the use of high grade materials, innovative technologies, quality facilities, precision engineering, and stringent testing methods in PCB assembly. With us, your requirement for performance driven rigid PCB boards are met; thanks to our knowledgeable and talented engineering team and our cutting-edge in-house facility. Our range of rigid boards are designed to meet specific industry needs, and are engineered to global standards.
Rigid PCB Assembly Capabilities at Sierra
We are capable of assembling PCBs in the following specifications.
||Axial, Radial, DIP Auto Insertion
Mechanical Insertion Equipment
Selective Wave, (RoHS and SnPB)
Wave Solder (RoHS and SnPB)
|Conformal Coating and Potting
||Routing, plus or minus .002" - .003"
Drilling, plus .000" and minus .0005"
||Electro less Copper
Electrolytic Tin Lead (solder)
Sierra’s Rigid PCB Assembly Service Advantages
Assembly of rigid PCBs to the exact specifications is at the heart of the Sierra Assembly. With Sierra’s rigid PCB assembly services, you can benefit from the following:
- Unrivaled design flexibility
- Use of state-of-the-art equipment delivers strong signal quality
- Use of automated systems ensures reduction in errors
- Small to large orders – fulfilled in record time
- Precision prototyping for better product functionalities
- Quick turnaround time
- Competitive pricing
- Real-time online quoting
- Guaranteed on time delivery
Our range of rigid boards are largely chosen for a myriad of applications in medical, telecommunications, industrial, and other high reliability electronics applications. They go in the manufacturing of military weaponry, aerospace systems, cell phones, digital cameras, pacemakers, and automobile testing equipment, among several others.
Being a leading rigid PCB manufacturer, we take quality seriously. Our rigid PCB assembly services ensure providing the finest quality products following the below mentioned steps.
- Stringent Requirement Evaluation: Here, the experts at Sierra, closely examine the customer’s requirements.
- Release of Acceptance Order: Once we understand the specifications, delivery and other business requests, we send an acceptance order to the customers.
- Source Raw Materials: As per the assembly requirements of rigid PCBs, we source quality raw materials from the industry known suppliers.
- Material Inspections: All the incoming materials for rigid PCB assembly are rigorously checked for quality before they are stocked at our facility.
- Assembly Inspection: At Sierra, we have a quality team who undertake inspection in every stage of the PCB assembly.
- Final Examination: The finished boards are again closely inspected for defects. The final assembly is checked using AOI testing, X-Ray and In-circuit testing, among others.
- Unmatched Customer Service: With a team of committed, and professional customer service personnel, we ensure providing the status of the assembly on a timely basis and answers to their queries.
Sierra Assembly, being a prominent rigid PCB manufacturer, is ready equipped to handle all your specific requirements pertaining to rigid boards. No job is too big or too small and we take up prototypes, small runs, or large-scale assembly. Our boards provide you benefits in terms of maximum efficiency, unfailing performance, and cost-effectiveness.
For full details of our rigid printed circuit board construction and assembly services, please feel free to contact us directly.