Meeting Ever-changing Needs of the Wireless Communication Industry
The wireless communication industry is constantly changing and advancing. Hence, this fast paced industry requires innovative PCB solutions that can meet its ever-changing needs. Also, this needs to be done in a timely manner without sacrificing on the quality.
Innovative PCB Solutions by Sierra Assembly Technology Inc. for the Wireless Industry
Sierra Assembly Technology Inc. has the technical expertise to design and build durable printed circuit board assemblies customized for a variety of wireless industry applications. Sierra Assembly offers complete integrated solutions, including design, prototyping, and full system assembly.
Our PCB Assembly Competencies
Sierra Assembly is highly qualified to meet the unique PCB requirements of the wireless industry. Our PCB assembly competencies include:
- ITAR and AS9100C certified
- Auto-calibration for SMT lines
- On-site firmware programming
- Single and double-sided PCB assembly
- Repair/rework including BGA and QFP
- Quick turn PCB assembly in 1 to 5 days
- Predefined PCB Documentation process
- SMT and mixed technology PCB assembly
- RoHS compliant and lead free PCB assembly
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 certified
- Regular training and certification for all employees
- Complex RoHS and non-RoHS PCB assemblies up to 18x20" size
- Dedicated program management for NPI (New Product Introduction)
Applications of PCB Assemblies in the Wireless Communication Industry
Our PCB assembly solutions has benefited a variety of applications in wireless communications, including:
- Defense communication systems
- Pull-tab equipment and vending systems
- Space communications and satellite systems
- Wireless communication devices at wireless base stations
- Optical network transmission equipment such as SDH, SONET, etc.
- Data communication equipment like high-end routers, LAN switches, ADSL, etc.
For further information about Sierra Assembly’s PCB assembly services
for the wireless communication industry, call on 909.355.5400
. You can also provide your specifications through email at email@example.com, or submit them here. We provide instant quotes for all PCB assembly requirements.