Performance Oriented PCBs for the LED Industry
With recent LED technology advancements, LEDs are becoming alternative replacements for conventional bulbs in a variety of industrial applications. While their usage continues to expand, most LED manufacturers are facing a big challenge – a tremendous amount of heat generated by the new components, which leads to circuit failure. A solution to this problem is special LED PCBs with heat sink capacity. Sierra Assembly provides advanced PCB assembly services
for the LED industry. We can assemble one-layer, two-layer, four-layer, and six-layer PCBs for LED manufacturers.
Sierra Assembly’s LED PCB Offerings
With our advanced PCB assembly expertise, we have supported several LED OEMs’ by assembling performance-oriented, heat resistant PCBs. We have the capability to identify and assemble quality driven base materials with thermal transfer capabilities. We provide assembly services for the following types of LED PCBs:
- Metal Core PCB (MCPCB) /Thermal PCB
- Aluminum base LED PCB
Benefits of Sierra Assembly’s LED PCBs
The following points validate the success of Sierra Assembly’s LED PCBs:
- Metal backed PCBs help increase power densities while keeping components cool, and driving their high performance.
- Aluminum backed PCBs have improved thermal dissipation characteristics than standard PCBs.
- Aluminum backed PCBs and metal core PCBs can resist thermal distortion.
- Thermal PCBs are mechanically stable, and are ideal for most high power density applications.
- The metal backed substrates, or aluminum based substrates also support compact designs, and help minimize the use of hardware.
Applications of LED PCBs
Following are some of the popular applications driven by LED PCBs
- Street Lighting
- Traffic and Signal Lighting
- Flashlight and Camping Accessories
- Highway Tunnel Lighting
- Solar Power Products
- Elevator Lighting
- Power Converters
- Concealed Lights
- Decorative Lights
- Airport Landing and Running Lights
At Sierra Assembly, every PCB assembly project starts with an understanding of the client’s requirements. We combine our proven PCB technologies, quality control processes, and vast industrial experience to produce performance-oriented PCBs. If you wish to know more about our PCB assembly and manufacturing services for the demanding LED industry, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on our toll-free number 909. 355. 5400